Men's Magnetic Shirt - Black Check
Eligible for VAT Relief
Adaptawear's magnetic shirt incorporates special hidden magnets along front panel that fasten effortlessly and removes the need to struggle with buttons.
One or more products in your cart are eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details if you are eligible for VAT except. Otherwise, please proceed.
In order to qualify for VAT exemption, the eligible person must be 'chronically sick or disabled. The items must not be purchased for the general use of other able bodied persons. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time e.g. arthritis, diabetes and angina. Disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
You do not have to be registered disabled to claim relief from VAT, but the nature of your illness or disablement must be specified in your declaration.
A frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb does not qualify for VAT relief.
VAT - Eligibility Declaration by a Disabled Person
* Required fields
Our smart, classic looking Men's Magnetic Shirt incorporates special hidden magnets along with the front panel and arms that fasten effortlessly and remove the need to struggle with buttons. It comes in an attractive light blue or black check.
Perfect for customers who suffer from limited mobility or dexterity including Arthritis and Parkinsons.
- Hidden magnets that fasten effortlessly down the front and on the cuffs.
- False buttons along the front making this shirt look like any other.
- Front left-hand side pocket.
- Long-sleeved with adjustable cuffs.
- Made from machine washable polycotton (60% Cotton and 40% Polyester).
- Available in sizes S – XXL in Light Blue or Black Check.
Unsuitable for Pacemaker users and sufferers from Deep Brain Stimulation.
Our Adaptawear's magnetic shirt fastens effortlessly and has a classic comfortable fit. Team up with any of our adapted trousers for a smart new look.
Full measurements are shown below but for simplicity, if you normally use collar sizes:
Small: 14 - 15
Medium: 15.5 - 16.5
Sizes in cms
|Chest (from front)||58||60||62||64||66|
|Waist (from front)||57||59||61||63||65|
|Hem (from front)||58||60||62||64||66|
|Back part width (from armhole)||36||38||40||42||44|
- UK Standard: £5.25 ex VAT - £6.30 inc VAT for Royal Mail 1st class – FREE delivery for orders over £100
- UK Courier: £7.45 ex VAT - £8.95 inc VAT for UK courier
- Europe - £8.50 for orders for orders up to £100 and £10 for orders over £100
- Overseas outside Europe - £12 for orders for orders up to £100 and £15 for orders over £100