CareZips Incontinence Dignity Trousers
Eligible for VAT Relief
Unisex unique trousers specifically designed for incontinence sufferers. Front opening from waist to knees.
One or more products in your cart are eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details if you are eligible for VAT except. Otherwise, please proceed.
In order to qualify for VAT exemption, the eligible person must be 'chronically sick or disabled. The items must not be purchased for the general use of other able bodied persons. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time e.g. arthritis, diabetes and angina. Disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
You do not have to be registered disabled to claim relief from VAT, but the nature of your illness or disablement must be specified in your declaration.
A frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb does not qualify for VAT relief.
VAT - Eligibility Declaration by a Disabled Person
* Required fields
Unisex trousers specifically designed for incontinence sufferers.
Allows frontal opening from the entire waist to both knees causing a faster and easier change of incontinence briefs for the carers while providing the patient more dignity, more comfort, and confidence. No need to undress or pull the trousers down.
Fitted with a unique 3-zip fastening system: two-sided zips from waist to knee and the strategically placed 3rd zip from inside one knee all the way up and down to the other inside knee creates access, unlike any other trousers.
The two side zips are sewn forward away from the hip bone to avoid rolling onto a zip pull. Two small snaps are at the top of each side zip.
The carefully positioned zips ensure that no pressure is exerted on the vulnerable skin during prolonged sitting or resting in bed, thus reducing the risk of pressure-related skin irritations, ulcers, or bed sores.
- Step 1 - unzip all 3 zippers
- Step 2 - open two snaps on each side at the waistband
- Step 3 - fold-down front to knees to more easily access incontinence briefs
Legs are slightly taped for style and to prevent dragging.
Perfect for everyday wear - versatile in use - for going out, staying at home, relaxing in bed or armchair.
Made from soft high-quality fabric - 72% polyester, 21% Rayon and 7% Spandex - wrinkle resistant with stretch for extra comfort
Machine washable up to 60 degrees and can be tumbled dried on warm/cool setting. No need for ironing and must not be bleached.
Leg Length: 29"
Normally available in the following size in sizes (please bear with us - as a result of covid challenges we are currently short of stock in certain sizes):
- Small - 34" - 36" waist - Grey or Navy
- Medium - 38" - 40" waist - Navy
- Large - 42" - 44" waist - Navy only
- X Large - 46" - 48" waist - Navy only
- XX Large - 50" - 52" waist - Navy only
Due to the nature and functionality of this garment, please consider ordering one size up for an optimal fit.
- UK Standard: £5.25 ex VAT - £6.30 inc VAT for Royal Mail 1st class – FREE delivery for orders over £100
- UK Courier: £7.45 ex VAT - £8.95 inc VAT for UK courier
- Europe - £8.50 for orders for orders up to £100 and £10 for orders over £100
- Overseas outside Europe - £12 for orders for orders up to £100 and £15 for orders over £100