Diabetic PROTECT iT Socks
Eligible for VAT Relief
2 Pairs of soft, comfortable therapeutic socks; designed for people with diabetes, arthritis and neuropathy.
One or more products in your cart are eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details if you are eligible for VAT except. Otherwise, please proceed.
In order to qualify for VAT exemption, the eligible person must be 'chronically sick or disabled. The items must not be purchased for the general use of other able bodied persons. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time e.g. arthritis, diabetes and angina. Disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
You do not have to be registered disabled to claim relief from VAT, but the nature of your illness or disablement must be specified in your declaration.
A frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb does not qualify for VAT relief.
VAT - Eligibility Declaration by a Disabled Person
* Required fields
PROTECT iT socks feels like a second skin that constantly adapts to your movement and gives you all-day protection in your sensitive spots. iT special fibres have been developed to give you the best anti-bacterial, moisture-management, and deodorizing properties together with a unique softness of the fabric.
Helps prevent skin injury and irritation, wicking ventilation zone and wrinkle-free memory fabric.
- Soft wide stretch top - comfortable grip with minimal compression
- Wrinkle-free fabric - intended to help prevent pressure wounds and ulceration
- Silver Ion Blended Fibers - anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-odour
- Ventilation Zone - provides excellent moisture wicking and temperature regulation
- Smooth inside Seamless Toe - eliminates friction and pressure in the sensitive toe area
- Memory Fabric - comfortably adapts to your foot and movements without resistance
- Achilles Tendon Protection - designed to prevent chaffing of the achilles tendon by the shoe
- Machine washable - do not tumble dry
- Tired or Swollen feet
- Everyday comfort
66% Cotton, 33% Nylon with Silver ions, 1% Spandex.
Available in sizes UK 5-7 (EUR 38 - 40.5) UK 7.5-10 (EUR 41- 44.5) UK 10.5-13 (EUR 45 - 48)
2 pairs in black - ideal for both ladies and men.
- UK Standard: £5.25 ex VAT - £6.30 inc VAT for Royal Mail 1st class – FREE delivery for orders over £100
- UK Courier: £7.45 ex VAT - £8.95 inc VAT for UK courier
- Europe - £8.50 for orders for orders up to £100 and £10 for orders over £100
- Overseas outside Europe - £12 for orders for orders up to £100 and £15 for orders over £100