Eleni Embroidered Open Back Nightie VAT Relief
Eligible for VAT Relief
Practical no button open-back nightdress. Makes toileting more dignified. Choice of Pink or Blue in sizes 12-30.
One or more products in your cart are eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details if you are eligible for VAT except. Otherwise, please proceed.
In order to qualify for VAT exemption, the eligible person must be 'chronically sick or disabled. The items must not be purchased for the general use of other able bodied persons. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time e.g. arthritis, diabetes and angina. Disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
You do not have to be registered disabled to claim relief from VAT, but the nature of your illness or disablement must be specified in your declaration.
A frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb does not qualify for VAT relief.
VAT - Eligibility Declaration by a Disabled Person
* Required fields
A practical polycotton nightdress for hospital patients and ladies with incontinence problems. The open-back design not only makes it easier to put on but will make going to the toilet or using a bed-pan a more dignified experience.
- The poly-cotton fabric completely overlaps at the back maintaining dignity at all times.
- No buttons down the back
- Perfect for someone with continence problems.
- 65% polyester and 35% cotton
- 42" length
- 3/4 length and short-sleeved
- Available in blue and pink
A favourite with wearers and carers alike this elegant nightie has pretty lace detailing around the collar.
Safety Warning - Keep Away from Fire & Flames.
- UK Standard: £5.25 ex VAT - £6.30 inc VAT for Royal Mail 1st class – FREE delivery for orders over £100
- UK Courier: £7.45 ex VAT - £8.95 inc VAT for UK courier
- Europe - £8.50 for orders for orders up to £100 and £10 for orders over £100
- Overseas outside Europe - £12 for orders for orders up to £100 and £15 for orders over £100