Silver Post Surgery Bra
Eligible for VAT Relief
NEW front fastening post surgery bra - perfect to take into hospital and to be worn immediately after any type of breast surgery.
One or more products in your cart are eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details if you are eligible for VAT except. Otherwise, please proceed.
In order to qualify for VAT exemption, the eligible person must be 'chronically sick or disabled. The items must not be purchased for the general use of other able bodied persons. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time e.g. arthritis, diabetes and angina. Disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
You do not have to be registered disabled to claim relief from VAT, but the nature of your illness or disablement must be specified in your declaration.
A frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb does not qualify for VAT relief.
VAT - Eligibility Declaration by a Disabled Person
* Required fields
NEW Front Fastening Post Surgery Bra!
This comfortable front fastening bra is perfect to take into the hospital and designed to be worn in the early weeks after any type of breast surgery. The clever design features a seam-free front and sides, to minimise irritation after surgery and is extremely comfortable.
- Front fastening with easy opening cushioned poppers
- Drop cup - straps can be unfastened to allow cups to drop down for easy access to surgery areas
- Seamless at front and sides to avoid irritation to incisions and scarring
- Magic straps with touch and close fastening for easy adjustment and more comfort on the shoulders
- Double-layer cups for added support and can be used as pockets for "softie" prosthesis is required
- No fitting on the back of the bra
- Machine washable
- 89% Polyester, 8% elastane and 3% X-Static Silver Polyamide
- Skin tone colour
Available in sizes 34 - 40 and in cup size B/C or D/DD
Use your under bust measurement to choose the right bra. Tape measure should be snug, but not tight. Measure around ribs, just below bust.
- Bra Size 34: 29" - 30" (73 - 77 cm)
- Bra Size 36: 31" - 32" (78 - 82 cm)
- Bra Size 38: 33" - 34" (83 - 87 cm)
- Bra Size 40: 35" - 36" (88 - 92 cm)
- UK Standard: £5.25 ex VAT - £6.30 inc VAT for Royal Mail 1st class – FREE delivery for orders over £100
- UK Courier: £7.45 ex VAT - £8.95 inc VAT for UK courier
- Europe - £8.50 for orders for orders up to £100 and £10 for orders over £100
- Overseas outside Europe - £12 for orders for orders up to £100 and £15 for orders over £100