Organic Cotton Front Fastening Zip Bra
Eligible for VAT Relief
Organic cotton bra with front fastening zip. Sizes 34 - 44 in 2 cup sizes.
One or more products in your cart are eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details if you are eligible for VAT except. Otherwise, please proceed.
In order to qualify for VAT exemption, the eligible person must be 'chronically sick or disabled. The items must not be purchased for the general use of other able bodied persons. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time e.g. arthritis, diabetes and angina. Disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
You do not have to be registered disabled to claim relief from VAT, but the nature of your illness or disablement must be specified in your declaration.
A frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb does not qualify for VAT relief.
VAT - Eligibility Declaration by a Disabled Person
* Required fields
Designed with both comfort and sustainability in mind, this bra is crafted entirely from high-quality organic cotton.
Featuring an enclosed front-fastening zip that is lined with a soft, smooth fabric, this bra ensures optimal comfort and support throughout the day. The wide underband is super-soft and the straps are padded, making this bra the perfect choice for those looking for both comfort and style.
Available in a versatile grey marl color, this bra comes with cotton lining and pockets as standard, ensuring that you get the best possible quality and comfort with every wear. Choose our organic cotton bra and experience the perfect combination of style, comfort, and sustainability.
- Straps are padded for extra comfort
- Wide soft under band
- Cotton lining/pockets as standard.
- Available in Grey Marl colour
- Made from 87% organic cotton, 9% elastane, 4% polyamide.
- Machine Washable
Sizes: 34 - 44 in two cup sizes B/C and D/DD.
Use your under bust measurement to choose the right bra. Tape measure should be snug, but not tight. Measure around ribs, just below bust.
- Bra Size 34: 29" - 30" (73 - 77 cm)
- Bra Size 36: 31" - 32" (78 - 82 cm)
- Bra Size 38: 33" - 34" (83 - 87 cm)
- Bra Size 40: 35" - 36" (88 - 92 cm)
- Bra Size 42: 37" - 38" (93 - 97 cm)
- Bra Size 44: 39" - 40" (98 - 102 cm)
- UK Standard: £4.95 inc VAT - Royal Mail
- Europe - £8.50 for orders for orders up to £100 and £10 for orders over £100
- Overseas outside Europe - £12 for orders for orders up to £100 and £15 for orders over £100