Eligible for VAT Relief
Wonderfully warm, 100% lambswool fleece which provides excellent pressure relief and comfort in bed.
One or more products in your cart are eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details if you are eligible for VAT except. Otherwise, please proceed.
In order to qualify for VAT exemption, the eligible person must be 'chronically sick or disabled. The items must not be purchased for the general use of other able bodied persons. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time e.g. arthritis, diabetes and angina. Disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
You do not have to be registered disabled to claim relief from VAT, but the nature of your illness or disablement must be specified in your declaration.
A frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb does not qualify for VAT relief.
VAT - Eligibility Declaration by a Disabled Person
* Required fields
The lambswool fleece is knitted and sealed into an acrylic backing combining the properties of natural wool fibre (resilience, warmth and dryness) with the washing durability of a man-made base.
Our pure wool pile medical fleeces are specially treated to withstand washing in industrial washing machines. The property of wool to absorb moisture is an important feature when trying to prevent the build-up of heat and the formulation of pressure sores. Ideal for beds and chairs.
- Small (ideal for a chair) 36 x 46 cm /14 x 18 inches
- Intermediary 68cm x 46cm / 27 x 18 inches
- Medium 68 x 76 cm / 27 x 30 inches
- Large (fits 1/2 of a double bed) 68 x 152 cm / 27 x 60 inches
Machine washable - wool cycle. Do not use bleach.
- UK Standard: £4.95 inc VAT - Royal Mail
- Europe - £8.50 for orders for orders up to £100 and £10 for orders over £100
- Overseas outside Europe - £12 for orders for orders up to £100 and £15 for orders over £100