Comfi Front Fastening Bra
Eligible for VAT Relief
Popper front fastening bra with all round comfort. Sizes 32 - 44 in 2 cup sizes.
One or more products in your cart are eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details if you are eligible for VAT except. Otherwise, please proceed.
In order to qualify for VAT exemption, the eligible person must be 'chronically sick or disabled. The items must not be purchased for the general use of other able bodied persons. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time e.g. arthritis, diabetes and angina. Disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
You do not have to be registered disabled to claim relief from VAT, but the nature of your illness or disablement must be specified in your declaration.
A frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb does not qualify for VAT relief.
VAT - Eligibility Declaration by a Disabled Person
* Required fields
Experience ultimate comfort and a flattering shape with our number one best-selling front-fastening bra, which is crafted from high-quality, breathable cotton with a touch of stretch. This super-soft bra is designed to fit perfectly, making it easy to wear all day long.
Featuring pure cotton lining and pockets as standard, our front-fastening bra is the perfect choice for those who prioritise comfort and quality. Whether you're looking for a bra that provides excellent support or one that simply feels great against your skin, this bra has got you covered.
With its practical front-fastening design, our bra is easy to put on and take off, making it ideal for those with mobility issues or those who simply prefer a more convenient style. Experience the ultimate in comfort and style with our super-soft, front-fastening bra.
- Easy fastening poppers along with the front panel - ideal for people with limited hand dexterity or arthritis
- Choose from Cup sizes B/C or D/DD
- Padded Shoulder Straps for added comfort
- Comes with pure cotton lining/pockets as standard dependent on the wearer's needs
- Provides extra support and comfort - suitable to wear post breast surgery
- Made from 98% cotton 2% elastane
Use your under bust measurement to choose the right bra. Tape measure should be snug, but not tight. Measure around ribs, just below bust.
- Bra Size 32: 27" - 28" (68 - 72 cm)
- Bra Size 34: 29" - 30" (73 - 77 cm)
- Bra Size 36: 31" - 32" (78 - 82 cm)
- Bra Size 38: 33" - 34" (83 - 87 cm)
- Bra Size 40: 35" - 36" (88 - 92 cm)
- Bra Size 42: 37" - 38" (93 - 97 cm)
- Bra Size 44: 39" - 40" (98 - 102 cm)
- UK Standard: £4.95 inc VAT - Royal Mail
- Europe - £8.50 for orders for orders up to £100 and £10 for orders over £100
- Overseas outside Europe - £12 for orders for orders up to £100 and £15 for orders over £100