Men's Elastic Waist Trousers with side zips - SAVE
Eligible for VAT Relief
Reduced to clear - these smart tailored trousers have discreet zips on both sides to aid dressing and toileting.
One or more products in your cart are eligible for VAT exemption
You will be asked to fill in your details if you are eligible for VAT except. Otherwise, please proceed.
In order to qualify for VAT exemption, the eligible person must be 'chronically sick or disabled. The items must not be purchased for the general use of other able bodied persons. Chronically sick means that you have an illness that is likely to last a long time e.g. arthritis, diabetes and angina. Disabled means substantially and permanently handicapped by illness or injury.
You do not have to be registered disabled to claim relief from VAT, but the nature of your illness or disablement must be specified in your declaration.
A frail elderly person who is otherwise able-bodied or any person who is only temporarily disabled or incapacitated, such as with a broken limb does not qualify for VAT relief.
VAT - Eligibility Declaration by a Disabled Person
* Required fields
Men's Side Zip Trousers in Grey
Smart men's tailored trousers with side zips on both sides to allow the trousers to open down past the hips to aid with dressing and toileting.
Suitable trousers for wheelchair users and also elderly people who need help with dressing.
- Soft, easy to use zip pullers to aid zip closure.
- High waisted, elastic back waistband for added comfort, especially whilst sitting.
- Functional hook and loop tab type fastener & fly.
- Discrete elastic band in the front to support the back of the trousers when toileting.
- Durable, machine washable, poly/viscose mix fabric (65% polyester and 35% viscose) - stain resistant
- Available in grey in sizes Small or Medium
- Trouser length 31"/ 84cm.
Sizing Guide (waist size)
- Small: 32 - 34"
- Medium: 35 - 37"
- UK Standard: £4.95 inc VAT - Royal Mail
- Europe - £8.50 for orders for orders up to £100 and £10 for orders over £100
- Overseas outside Europe - £12 for orders for orders up to £100 and £15 for orders over £100